2023 Year 4 Holiday Workshops and 5 Eleven Plus Revision Sessions
Mock Tests in Sevenoaks, Dartford and South East London
* Small groups
* Book any number of sessions and mixture of venues
* Discounts available for multiple bookings
* Monthly payment plans available
* Qualified experienced teachers
How to book?
1) Check availability on the link above
2) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking form or with your preferred dates
3) If your child does not already attend the after-school sessions please also complete this form.
7 - 8 sessions paid in full or monthly = 5% discount. 9 - 11 sessions paid in full or monthly = 10% discount. 12 + sessions paid in full or monthly = 15% discount. £5 per referral to other parents, please make sure they mention your name when getting in touch.
Holiday Workshops and Revision Sessions
£62 9am - 1pm
Eleven Plus Mock Tests
£75 per session
* All papers provided, marked, analysed and answer sheets returned
* Build confidence and settle nerves in a more formal setting
* Chance to perfect test techniques and subject specific test tips before each paper
* Detailed feedback with clear breakdown of strengths and weaknesses of topics within the subject areas
* Suitable for local Eleven Plus tests GL and CEM style and entrance exams
There are 7 different papers sets, some dates will use the same set of papers. Four papers are sat at each exam day lasting approximately 30 minutes each: Maths, Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal/ Spatial Reasoning and English Comprehension.
This means in some cases it is possible to re-sit a paper, which can help boost a child's confidence.
We advise at least two exam days in order to give your child a chance to make some progress between them. Depending on the child no more than 5 mocks, it's important they stay motivated in the last few months before the test.
Please note: The Maths, Comprehension and Verbal Reasoning tests are not available anywhere online and have been written and complied by me,
the Non-Verbal Reasoning tests are purchased.
WORKSHOPS and REVISION SESSIONS
* All learning materials included
* Revise a range of topics in particular the more complex subjects
* Confidence boosting and alleviate any test worries
* Results from year 5 mocks analysed to ensure the groups weaker areas are covered
The children can attend a mixture of venues and any number of days. The sessions on the same day/ colour (e.g Session 1) will cover the same topics.
The children will have the opportunity to revise a range of topics as well as to sit practice papers with support and guidance.
We work with the children to alleviate any worries they may have about sitting the tests and recap helpful exam techniques.
If they have already attended the previous exam days, the feedback from the tests is used to focus on the areas they may have struggled with.
If you would like to go ahead and book please email clareslearningclub@gmail with your preferred dates - get in touch.