2024 Year 4 Holiday Workshops and 5 Eleven Plus Revision Sessions
Year 5 Eleven Plus Mock Tests
Sevenoaks, Dartford, Orpington and South East London
* Small groups
* Book any number of sessions and mixture of venues
* Discounts available for multiple bookings
* Monthly payment plans available
* Qualified experienced teachers
How to book?
1) Check availability on the link above
2) Please email email@example.com for the booking sheet or with your preferred dates from below
3) If your child does not already attend the after-school sessions please also complete this form.
6 - 8 sessions paid in full or monthly = 5% discount. 9 - 11 sessions paid in full or monthly = 8% discount. 12 + sessions paid in full or monthly = 12% discount.
£10 per referral to other parents, please make sure they mention your name when getting in touch.
£50 Saturday mornings
Holiday Workshops and Revision Sessions
£63.50 9am - 1pm
Eleven Plus Mock Tests
£77.50 per session
SATURDAY MOCK EXAMS (Year 5 only)
All materials provided
· Build confidence and settle nerves in a more formal but supportive setting
· Chance to perfect test techniques and specific topic tips before each test
· Detailed feedback with clear breakdown of strengths and weaknesses of topics within the subject areas (see document below)
· Suitable for all the local Eleven Plus tests
There are 8 different papers sets, some dates will use the same set of papers. This means in some cases it is possible to re-sit a paper, which can help boost a child's confidence. We advise at least two exam days in order to give your child a chance to make some progress between them. Depending on the child no more than 5 mocks, it's important they stay motivated in the last few months before the test and we want to avoid overloading children and potential burnout.
At a mock, children sit four separate tests independently: Maths, English Comprehension, Non-Verbal Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning. You will receive the tests and answer sheets back as well as written feedback on their strengths and weaknesses in the different topic areas within the subjects. Raw scores are sent within 1 week with further detailed feedback sent within 2 weeks.
In the Kent Test areas, the Reasoning topics are combined in one test, however, I find that it’s easier for the children and parents to understand the topics and the feedback from the exams if they are kept separate. I don't set a writing piece; this is only assessed if your child is borderline or goes through the appeal process. They do get opportunities whilst at the club to focus on some written pieces, as well as the work they complete in school.
Please note: The Maths, Comprehension and Verbal Reasoning tests are not available anywhere online and have been written and compiled by me; the Non-Verbal Reasoning tests are purchased.
WORKSHOPS and REVISION SESSIONS
* All learning materials included
* Revise a range of topics in particular the more complex subjects
* Confidence boosting and alleviate any test worries
* Results from year 5 mocks analysed to ensure the year 5 groups weaker areas are covered
The children can attend a mixture of venues and any number of days. The sessions on the same day/ colour (e.g Session 1) will cover the same topics.
The children will have the opportunity to revise a range of topics as well as to sit practice papers with support and guidance.
We work with the children to alleviate any worries they may have about sitting the tests and recap helpful exam techniques.
If they have already attended the previous exam days, the feedback from the tests is used to focus on the areas they may have struggled with.
If you would like to go ahead and book please email clareslearningclub@gmail with your preferred dates - get in touch.